Scope and Content
What are Cookies?
“Third party cookies” are set by third parties and enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through Ceremorphic’s site (e.g., advertising, videos, and website analytics services). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your device when it visits Ceremorphic site or other websites.
How Long do Cookies Last?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your device varies. Ceremorphic sites use the following types of cookies:
- “Session cookies”are deleted automatically at the end of your web browsing session when you close your browser, unless your browser is configured to persist your session.
- “Permanent cookies”or “persistent cookies” are not deleted when your browser is closed and remain on your device until they either expire or are deleted.
The site use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising & Marketing Cookies.These cookies enable interest-based advertising on Ceremorphic sites and third party websites using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites. Interest-based ads are displayed to you based on cookies linked to your online activities, such as viewing products on our sites. We may also share this information with third parties for these purposes. These cookies help us to tailor advertisements to better match your interests, manage the frequency with which you see an advertisement, and understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Functional Cookies.These cookies deliver enhanced functionality, including a more personalized and relevant experience on our sites by identifying who you are and storing your activity. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all site features and services may not function properly.
- Social Media Cookies.These cookies allow identification of users and content connected to online social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms, and help Ceremorphic to improve its social media outreach.
- Analytics & Performance Cookies.These cookies, including cookies from Google Analytics, allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on Ceremorphic site and see how visitors navigate our sites. This helps us improve the way Ceremorphic site works (e.g., by making it easier for you to find information on the site).
- Strictly Necessary Cookies.These cookies are necessary for the operation of Ceremorphic site or to fulfill your requests (e.g., to access secure areas of the Ceremorphic site, or to manage your configured cookie preferences).
Some cookies may fall into more than one category and serve multiple purposes.
We also work with third party companies, such as web analytics companies, advertisers, or companies working on their behalf. These companies use cookie technologies to serve the ads that appear on Ceremorphic or third party websites directly to your browser, based in part on your online activity. These third parties employ cookies to measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements for their clients, including us. To do so, these companies may use information about your visits to our sites and other websites. This information can also be used for online preference marketing purposes, including providing relevant advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. The information practices of these advertisers and third party websites would be covered by their policies. See Section 5 for additional information concerning how to control or limit the cookies used by some third party websites.
How to Control Cookies
You can control or delete cookies via your internet browser settings. The “Help” feature on most browsers will explain how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. For more information on tailoring your cookie preferences on Ceremorphic sites, see Section 6, below. If you disable cookies, you may still see ads, even if they are not driven or personalized using cookies.
Disabling Cookie Preferences on Ceremorphic Site
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). More information on some of the popular browsers cookie policies can be found in the following links:
Effective Date: January 24, 2022