For purposes of EU data protection laws, Ceremorphic Incorporated is the controller of the site.
For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Ceremoprhic policy and practice is to not sell Personal Data to third parties and will not discriminate against any user for exercising rights under the CCPA.
Information We Collect
- Which pages you visit (for example, whether you look at support forums, or product information);
- Information transmitted by the device used to access the sites (technical information such as operating system, device identifier, IP address, language and country of origin, etc.);
- Any information that you post or submit (for example, where you request more information, register for an event, or post information or a request in forums on the sites); and,
- If you have or register for an account, Ceremorphic will also connect this information with your saved account profile.
Ceremorphic makes available online tools such as design tools, mobile applications, and social computing environments (“Tools”). Such Tools may be accompanied by separate or additional terms, and may use information that you provide to deliver their services or functionality. Unless otherwise specified, when you download or use Tools, Ceremorphic may collect, use, transfer, and store the same types and categories of data and information that we do on the sites.
How We Use Your Information
Ceremorphic uses the information it collects to:
- Personalize your experience on Ceremorphic sites by presenting products, marketing messages, offers, and content tailored to you;
- Complete and fulfill purchases of products and services requested by you;
- Respond to inquiries made by you;
- Send you marketing communications related to Ceremorphic and selected third parties;
- Identify usage trends, conduct and perform marketing analysis, and data analysis;
- Support crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, compliance audits, and security;
- Connect information you provide to Ceremorphic with other information from you or about you; and
- Confirm compliance with the terms governing the use of Ceremorphic sites.
We may provide you with additional information regarding the purpose for which we use your data when you enter your Personal Data in a particular site, online form, or Tool.
Ceremorphic processes Personal Data on the following grounds or basis: your consent (which, where applicable, may be withdrawn at any time); the performance of a contract with you or pre-contractual steps for a contract with you; compliance with our legal obligations; legitimate interests pursued by Ceremorphic or third parties to whom we transfer the Personal Data; and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- We share information, including analytics and about how and when users visit our sites, in order to improve or personalize the content and services offered to you, or to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- We share information as needed to respond to your requests, for example for more information or for support or customer service;
- In connection with a proposed or actual corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation, sale or restructuring, Ceremorphic reserves the right to share information and Personal Data with prospective parties to the transaction, typically under confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements with those parties.
When you register for an online account with Ceremorphic, visit our sites, subscribe to a newsletter, register to attend an event, or enter a contest, drawing, or other promotion, you may receive marketing communications from Ceremorphic. You may unsubscribe from those marketing communications at any time, using your account preferences (if registered) or our Contact form https://ceremorphic.com/contact-us/
Even if you choose not to receive some marketing emails from us, you will still receive our transactional emails, such as messages related to your orders, updates or notifications about products you have purchased from us, or information about your account.
Your Personal Data Rights
Under applicable data privacy laws and depending upon our use or basis for processing, you have specific rights regarding your Personal Data, which may include the right to:
- Request information regarding your Personal Data;
- Request that Ceremorphic correct, delete, or provide you a copy of your Personal Data;
- Object to or restrict Ceremorphic’s processing of your Personal Data;
Requests regarding your Personal Data may be submitted to Ceremorphic using our https://ceremorphic.com/contact-us/ . In order to process your request, Ceremorphic may need to verify your identity; applicable law may also permit or require Ceremorphic to retain information about you for specific purposes, such as to demonstrate compliance or to complete store transactions.
Social Media Platforms, Forums, and Public Areas
Data Security and Retention
Ceremorphic cares about the security of your Personal Data, and we use a variety of administrative and technical measures to help protect it, including commercially available security technologies such as secure servers, firewalls, and encryption. It is your responsibility to safeguard any password, user ID, and other Personal Data while using our sites. Regardless of protective efforts, transmissions over the Internet are never guaranteed to be entirely secure or error-free.
Protection of Children
Ceremorphic sites are not primarily intended for children, and Ceremorphic does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children without obtaining parental consent where it is required by law. If you believe that we may have collected Personal Data from someone under the applicable age of consent without obtaining parental consent, please let us know using our https://ceremorphic.com/contact-us/ and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue.
Contact us regarding this Policy
Effective Date: January 24, 2022